A few weeks ago the Englishman and I went to the fantastic Nick's Cove.
Nick's Cove is a yummy restaurant on the water, with some gorgeous little boat themed cabins... I was dying to stay in those little adorable cabins but ... the Englishman said they were too small and he would go nuts and kill me... so instead we ate and hiked and had a great little day away from SF.
 |
| See how adorable? |
We went on a beautiful hike... AND I was wearing two tennis shoes and I made it the whole 3 miles and back, and even ran a tiny bit and hopped and my foot did pretty good!
 |
| And we saw these bad boys. So adorable. I just wanted to scratch their chin fur and smooch their lips. |
We ate the best lunch ever of kale and tomato soup, and pizza. I had a Mexican coke with pebble ice. Is there honestly anything better?
We checked out Cowgirl Creamery... cheese is my lover.
 |
| One espresso, one hot chocolate please! |
 |
| Oh heaven |
 |
| Cheese decisions are serious decisions! |
And then dinner and s'mores were enjoyed! My work was having an event at Nick's the week after we visited, so of course at dinner we were given one of all the desserts on the menu to try. The stick toffee pudding and the pomegranate icee were so amazing I honestly almost died. Poor tiramasu was a bit overshadowed. You must go eat and Nick's (and hike nearby) and when you do, you MUST MUST MUST get the sticky toffee pudding!
 |
| My dinner... and YES those are more bacon brussel sprouts in the background. I can't go long without brussel sprouts. I am addicted! |
 |
| Stop. It. |
Dear Nick's Cove, you are gorgeous and so adorable. I am coming back again to stay, and when I do I am staying in your tiniest, boatiest cabin. The Nicolina!
 |
| Isn't it ADORABLE? |
No comments :
Post a Comment