Complete photo barrage coming at you.
My sister Megan is coming to visit me next week, mostly to see my parents for Thanksgiving, and partly to entertain me after I have surgery and luckily for you is also willing to take photography appointments while she is here. My sister is one of the best photographers ever. Literally, I would know. I have been following her career since it started in high school in our backyard and I was her favorite only subject.
She is going to kill me for posting this because she embarrasses extremely easily and would hate to think I was in any way pushing her services on anyone. I think it's a PSA for everyone. If you are wanting to take Christmas card photos, engagement photos, family photos, or just like me and Gwen need more photos of your own faces to look at you should email me and I will help you get in touch with her about scheduling an appointment.
Because she did not sanction this posting I had to steal all samples of her work from emails she has sent me over the years... so suffice to say it is pretty much all of her kids... Although I will give you one guess at to which picture below is my favorite... hint: It features my fav child ever.
Let's recap: my sister takes amazing photos, under charges because she is silly like that and is going to be in the Bay Area November 18th through the 24th. You should set up an appointment or be sorry. Seriously.







No comments :
Post a Comment