Monday, November 5, 2012

If pictures say a thousand words...

Then all of the words about my life are:
  • "yummy"
  • "I love Gwen"
  • "look how happy I am when eating"
  • "does this look cute on me?"
  • "I am the best at ordering food"
Seriously. Here is my weekend in pictures. The above bullets say it all.

Friday afternoon/evening: I took Gwendolyn to get Kara's where we picked out three minis each. Yup, that happened. What? We couldn't decide on flavors so we had to get a bunch and try them all! Then we shared popcorn while we watched Wreck it Ralph. Popcorn at a movie is a nonegotiable to me so... and sidenote, Wreck it Ralph was funny and heartwarming. Go see it! Then I went to dinner with a former coworker at RN74, one of SF's best restaurants. I can't even talk about how good my chicken was, or the dessert I didn't get a picture of!
Ok, ok we also took some Kara's home for the rest of the weekend too. You know you are a fatty when you have to take a bag home from the cupcake store to carry all your purchaes.

RN74 you are my lover.

Saturday: I had a personal shopping client in the morning and then I met up with my daughter, my mom and my mom's best friend to shop and eat lunch in SF.




Gwendolyn had a grilled macaroni and cheese sandwich. Not just a grilled cheese. A grilled MACARONI AND CHEESE! Crazy. (and delicous - yes, I tried some).

My mousetrap and soup

Saturday night: The Englishman and I went to dinner at Burrit. It was pretty delish. A bit out of the way, and a weird spot inside a hotel, but the booths (which sadly, we didn't get to sit in) were pretty cool. My filet was amazing and the Englishman's Peking duck looked pretty good too! After dinner we walked down to Cako for a cupcake for me. The cookies and cream is my favorite! While I was picking out my cupcake the Englishmen choose an ice cream sandwich. It may have gotten eaten before I even paid for it! One look at his face, and I knew to order another. This time he graciously let me have a bite and I almost died. Heaven. Seriously.
Filet. Peking duck.
My happy place! Cupcake heaven!

Stop it with these Cako. STOP IT! Silvanas (as they are called at Cako) are Filipino ice cream sandwiches that look like a big French macaroon. I tried the mango and it was heavenly. The Englishman raved about his mocha one. 

Sunday: We got brunch at Perry's on the Embarcadero. We were able to sit outside and it was perfect... Beautiful weather and this gorgeous french toast.

I am Buddy the Elf. Drench anything in maple syrup and I'm sold.

I need to start taking pictures of people, and interesting things. Or at least things other than food, and me and Gwen in dressing rooms.

1 comment :