This Monday morning I am pondering a lot of truly important items.
If I should buy this color poster for Gwen to curb her desire to write on walls, or if it will only facilitate it.
How I absolutely must have these heart print jeans from Anthro.
Dreaming all about Oprah's favorite things, and, where I can get a skirt just like the one she is wearing!
And pondering if I am crafty enough to make some marquee lights similar to these for an upcoming party...
Clearly, it is an incredibly productive day at work. Happy Veteran's Day!


Awh, I love the wall poster! Creative and fun! Maybe she'll only love it for a while and get over drawing on walls? you never know!
ReplyDeleteBronwyn - pretty sure that's Michael Kors OR Michael Kors has a similar style skirt. I saw it in the Michael Kors shop last week.
ReplyDelete