Unfortunately for my mom, who spends a lot of time with my daughter and I, I have realized love IS wearing matching clothes. Or, that I love to wear matching clothes with my love, Gwendolyn. Whenever we are going to be together we coordinate colors, stripes, patterns etc. Even sometimes when she is at school and I am at work I will smile to myself throughout the day knowing we are both wearing something similar It is kooky and some people don't understand it, but I love it.
Lately, J.Crew has been making it freakishly easy for Gwendolyn and I to match. Crewcuts and J.Crew have been producing lots of the same patterns and fabrics for both mom and daughter, and I of course, am obsessed.
Here are some of my favorite new J.Crew matchers ensembles If you see us out, feel free to make fun of how our love is wearing matching bow tie pants, or ballerina skirts.
| Matching pants and necklaces courtesy of J.Crew and Crewcuts. |
| Matching tulle skirts. Mine is Anthro, Gwen's is Crewcuts |
| Love is also having matching sense of humors. |
OMG this is too cute I wish I had a daughter because i imagine we would match and look like this! toooo cute!
ReplyDeleteIf you have time come by and visit my blog. I'd love to keep in touch, Want to follow each other?
xo,
eelsay
www.theluxuryrehab.com