Friday, March 22, 2013

Because these pictures made me Narcissus...

We were SO SO lucky these past two weeks to have my favorite woman ever - my sister Megan -  and her two youngest kiddos in town! My sister is totes hilarious and crazy good at five million things, but one of our favorite things about her is her willingness to snap our picture! Megan is a pro photographer (see where I blogged about her work here, and where she took our pictures six months ago at Thanksgiving here) and Gwendolyn and I love nothing more than a good posing session.

Megan was more than willing to oblige on Sunday afternoon and the flowers outside my parents house just so happened to be taller than me and a perfect alcove/frame for our faces!



Ok, so maybe the day didn't get off to the best start.... those are two very unusable (unless you're a shameless blogger) photos! But the pictures got better and better... to the point where - prepare yourself - I couldn't pick hardly any NOT to put on here. They were all too good! And it is all Megan's handiwork, and a little bit of Gwendolyn's cute face, I added nothing to these shots! Ok, I dug through our closets and found the cute outfits, and yes, I dip dyed my hair myself... other than that I just dragged the pictures down!


This may be my favorite of the two of us!





My favorite of Gwenner!




























Shop similiar looks for this post:

1 comment :