Thursday, March 28, 2013

More from the Fight for Air Climb

...because I know you were dying to see pro photos of me [slow] jogging up the steps... AND most importantly you needed the link to donate again!! RIGHT???


Note: stair climber is not as slow as they may appear. What the heck? Who am I kidding? I believe the photographer was on floor 16 or so... I probably was moving slow enough to take pictures at that point (at that point haha more like from flight 5 on I was moving that slow)... only 38 more flights to go!! 



here is the link again... Donate here: http://action.lung.org/site/TR?px=5127497&fr_id=6460&pg=personal


I promise I can go 52 flights of stairs without checking my social media... again, who the heck am I kidding? I had instagrammed twice on the way up... but in this picture I promise I am just turning my Nike plus off. PS... only 89 calories burned? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!!? That's not even a half of a cupcake! Stairs clearly cannot be my cardio of choice!


Aww! Cutest team shot (pre race - why am I so shinny when I haven't even climbed yet?!?) aaaaaaaaand again... the link ONE MORE TIME (I promise I'll stop pushing now... so donate now now NOW!)!

Donate here: http://action.lung.org/site/TR?px=5127497&fr_id=6460&pg=personal

No comments :

Post a Comment