"Mmm. San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth." -Ron Burgundy
*From personal experience I can tell you the food always goes down smooth too!*
| Happy to be in sunny SD, and at this point still blissfully hopefull I'd get a visit to Sea World in. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa? It is dorky to LOVE orcas and otters? Shut the front door. |
Of course I had tons of fun, wore great outfits (if I do say so myself) and soaked up a lot of much needed sun and zzzs... but what made me laugh most was the trip down memory lane via my iPhone once I returned.
All I snapped on that little device (which I never talk on) was FOOD! (oh, and a small break where I tried to capture some sun soaking)!
I plan to do an outfit post soon with some of my fav ways to pack lightly and still look great (I usually take short weekend or business trips and try to only ever carry one bag and have gotten super pro at it - note if you are a loyal reader my Cabo posts do NOT fall into this category! Plus, I can't pack and NOT think of my dad telling us our whole lives "you packed it, you carry it"...) but had to
*the beach picture and hotel shot are from the patio of the GORGEOUS Hotel Del Coronado... what I wouldn't do to be out sitting on that patio in the sun lounging... sitting at work with a massive cold looking out the window at some dreary weather is so not as amaze!
Shop my traveling outfit:

No comments :
Post a Comment