Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chalk it up to... a case of the Mondays

I had such a wonderful weekend. Full of sun, food, shopping and all my favorite people. I even managed to take five naps (FIVE naps people! In three days! I should be a professional napper! Or maybe my boyfriend should be more interesting!)! That being said, I started to get a bad case of the Mondays on Sunday night!

I figured the only way to jazz myself for my Monday back in the office slaving away would be to take my case of Mondays with me! Or take a case that said Monday :( on it...

I just bought this adorable chalkboard clutch (only at Shopbop here) and am so excited about all the possible amazing times we are going to have together. It is going to add just the right amount of fun and sassy mouthed action to every outfit I pair it with!



This bright sweater (in cashmere so it was soft and cozy and easy on my fragile post weekend self) and print skirt were the perfect "anchors" to my outfit. The skirt's silhouette seems officey (go pencil skirts - you are my workweek staples) while the print/button details and color make it interesting!




I have the above Nest necklace in every color they make it in (blue, green, white, purple and pink and shown orange) and adore it. It was a bit heavy directly atop my sunburned chest, but it was worth it. I love the statement these necklaces make. I mean, for a jewelry addict like me notice I am not wearing a single other piece - that one necklace does it all!


A clutch with a built in mirror? Oh thank heaven for smart girl designers! 

PS I'm still learning how to work my new curling wand not iron so excuse my randomly curled pieces!... buy yours here  I am so excited about me! 




See? This clutch was made for words! The plain side is soooooo boring! Isn't the fake chalk stick closure the cutest detail? LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!



Get used to seeing a lot of these DVF wedges. They are comfy comfy comfy on my not quite heel ready post bunion surgery foot and are going to be my summer staples. They also recently went on SALE so I got all the colors. Hello new best friends!



Shop my style:

1 comment :

  1. This outfit is absolutely adorable and that CLUTCH is amazing! Totally adding it to my wish list!

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete