It is someone's birthday week over here... (don't I wish I had been smart enough at 6 to have thought of the idea of a birthday week and all the seven glorious days of special treatment that comes with it!!) and one of her very few wishes was to take over my blog for the week. IE more attention all directed at her.
Gwen knew she wanted to do a post on her birthday, one on her party, maybe one outfit post because she loves having her photo taken but wasn't sure what else she wanted to blog about.
So, to kick off her birthday week I suggested we start with a little Q&A to get to know this silly, sassy, almost seven year old!
1. What is your favorite color?
Can there be two? Purple and black. Wait, is sparkle a color? I love sparkle.
2. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Mmmm, that is hard. I have like a thousand things I love to eat. I really love to eat yummy stuff... Noodles w/ butter and cheese, chicken soft tacos, Kettle cooked chips - get that right ok - not the other kind that my grandma always tries to make me eat I hate those - cupcakes DON'T FORGET CUPCAKES, ice cream and chips and guacamole. There that is a good start. We may have to come back to this again. Gosh, I am totes hungry now.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Megamind, Shrek, Madagascar, Monte Carlo (except that dang Selena Gomez you know I wish she would go away), Ice Age, Monsters Inc and Jungle Book. I kinda like Pinocchio if it s rainy and I am totally bored. Tangled is funny, and oh, I should say Alice in Wonderland because I am having an Alice birthday party.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh man. Let me think. Can I grow up to be a princess? Yes, I can? Ok, a princess, artist, rock star, famous, mom. I really want to be president but I think only boys do that right? Hmm maybe a writer or a person who draws pictures for story books, oooh no I KNOW! A dancer on Dancing With The Stars. YES!
5. If you could have one wish what would it be?
One wish.... one wish.... it is hard to pick, I want a lot of stuff- not all from the mall but you know... to be a princess.
6. What is the worst thing? Or the thing that annoys/bug you most?
Worst thing that could ever ever happen to me would be having mom die. I would be homeless and we are best friends. The thing that bugs me so so SO much is when my low ponytails are loose. I hate that. Ugh. It is the worst.
7. What is your best talent?
Swimming and writing notes. I love to write notes you know and hide them in people's rooms. I wish people did that for me. I freakin' love notes.
8. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
I would get a dad, a dog and I would want to live in Mexico because it is hot and the beach rocks my socks duh.
9. What is your favorite memory?
Memory, memory, Oh I know I know. My first day of first grade. Because it was so fun, I met new friends and my teacher was way nice.
10. What is your least favorite chore?
Making my bed. I hate that. Oh and brushing my teeth. I can't wait till I am old enough to stop doing that.
Uhh, what? I hope she is never too old to stop brushing her teeth!
No comments :
Post a Comment