I usually don't take into account any of the normal rules for office dressing when I get ready for work in the morning. I like to find ways to make flashy sneakers (like these), or tshirts and jewels, or poufy/puffy/tulle laced skirts all seem office appropriate by mixing them with more "suity" type basics. I like to try and be as inventive as possible. However, as today is one of my last days at my office (new job: yay, leaving current job I pretty much adore: tear!) I thought I would leave on a professional note... and not be too weird while interviewing the candidates for my spot too much!
I still couldn't be too boring however... So, I brightened up what I consider a more professional (read: snoozefest) almost secretarial looking dress with one of my favorite necklaces! It is an old find that I think adds just the right amount of whimsy! Sadly for you, this necklace is long gone, but try these similar eyeglass lover necklaces here and here.
Add in my beloved Prada Baroque sunnies (buy here) and one silly Kate Spade typewrite bag and the Joan Holloway look is
No comments :
Post a Comment