What would I do without my iPhone? (other than have a lot more quality time with the people in my life since I wouldn't be looking at that little screen!)
My iPhone is my trusty little sidekick, keeping me in contact with all the people I adore, reminding me of everything I need to do, and of course snapping pictures of all my adventures.
Looking back at pictures (to dump here) I realized how grateful I am for all those little snaps I get (even though they cost me an awful lot of glares from a certain Englishman at the time) because without them I'd have forgotten half of these silly everyday fun times!
I've been:
 |
| Getting excited to dress up in gowns and jewels for the Cinderella Ballet Ball |
.JPG) |
| Having a boyfriend who speaks my love language |
 |
| Eating one of the yummiest meals at Chiaroscuro with my love |
.JPG) |
| Trying not to die that we can't pass a beanie vendor without trying on at least one. And by trying on I mean buying. |
.JPG) |
| Eating mom and me matching grilled cheeses |
.JPG) |
| Shopping with photobombers |
.JPG) |
| Finding out that my sister is cheating on me. Sending pics of her cute kids to my mom and not me. Punishment for this is death. |
.JPG) |
| Spending Mother's Day at Mary Poppins |
 |
| Going to see Janelle Monae perform at the SF Symphony Spring Gala (ok, and then eating a burger and fries afterward). PS Janelle Monae is FABULOUS. And the Englishman rocks a tuxedo like no one else. |
.JPG) |
| Taste testing peanut butter and jelly cupcakes. Verdict? AMAZING. |
.JPG) |
| Being a mom to the cutest kid ever. Ever. |
.JPG) |
| Loving on our Giants |
.JPG) |
| Needing hot chocolate as much as the Englishman needs coffee before a drive up to Napa. |
 |
| Spending an idyllic day in Napa and then at dinner in SF to celebrate our anniversary. The Englishman, spa-ing, sitting in the sun, and food. All my favorite things. Happy Anniversary to me! |
.JPG) |
| Exploring the Treasure Island flea market. Realizing all the wares are lame... BUT the food is amaze. |
.JPG) |
| Seriously, the food truck circle was where it was at. |
.JPG) |
| Being grateful I have the world's best chef as a boy toy. |
.JPG) |
| Going to an A's game?????????? Oh yes, because they were playing the Giants. |
.JPG) |
| Loving every minute of the Mumford & Sons concert, the Greek Theater, the warm Friday evening, and spending time with my Englishman. |
 |
| Enjoying a date to the Mission for Pizza Delfina and Bi-Rite |
.JPG) |
| Being a swim mom? Who knew that was where my life was headed? |
.JPG) |
| Falling in love |
.JPG) |
| Snuggling with a creep who sleeps with her eyes open sometimes |
.JPG) |
| Looking really hot at brunch. If only it wasn't so early hmm? |
.JPG) |
| Eating all the best brunches: like fried chicken, waffle, jam, swiss cheese sandwiches and fries. That'll wake me up. |
 |
| Playing with this cute girl |
 |
| Getting blown away in the finky SF weather |
.JPG) |
| Being best friends |
.JPG) |
| Sliding |
.JPG) |
| Who even knows? Taking a break? Bird watching? Neck stretching? |
.JPG) |
| Shopping/hanging out in dressing rooms with a super model (why can she wear that color lipstick better than me?!?!) |
.JPG) |
Dying when Gwen asks for "these Loubies because they match my pedicure"! Watch out Gwen's future boyfriends, she has better almost as expensive taste as me! |
.JPG) |
| Buying new lovers. Can you ever have too many pairs of black pumps? |
.JPG) |
| Half a Friends thing, half a Bronwyn's weird childhood obsession thing. Completely the best present ever. Matching lobster stuffies. |
 |
| Winning at bocce ball. Still thinking the loser is handsome. |
.JPG) |
| I am the happiest in a swimsuit and big shades. Come on Summer. |
 |
| Lounging poolside |
 |
| And eating donuts. |
No comments :
Post a Comment