Friday, July 12, 2013

Final Giveaway Day! CLOSED

Today is the last day to enter to win a $100 J.Crew giftcard!!

I love J.Crew because I am just as likely to walk out of there with some great staples (think comfy tees, flats in every color, pencil skirts and blazers for every day of work and beyond) as I am to leave with something shiny, sparkly and all around fabulous. (And helloooooooooooooooo shiny, sparkly and all around fabulous is my jam duh!). I equal parts think of J.Crew as a simple, classic look as I see it as a fun, quirky look.

(I've been traveling and taking only the most heinous of pictures lately so please excuse the following!)


 
  

Seriously, I know the pictures are legitimately awful but I couldn't miss snapping this head to toe look of all sorts of amazing J.Crew pieces. Is there anything better than a crisp J.Crew button down? Only if you get one with a jeweled collar obvs! And a sequin pencil skirt? Swooon!

To win the last of my J.Crew $100 giftcards follow this blog and comment below what your favorite statement piece at J.Crew is. Click here to shop through all the prints, jewels, and fabulous shoes!

For one last entry you can follow me on instagram!

Shop some of my favorite outfit making pieces at J.Crew!




6 comments :

  1. Oh my! What an awesome giveaway! I would be thrilled to win. I follow your blog, and I really like the J.Crew Technicolor Floral Necklace.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad luck to enter first? I hope not! I love the Tiki Short in neon azalea! :) Though, if I won I would put it towards something for my upcoming wedding like he tiered crystal comb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the stone mix necklace. Grace and I would share it. She's always swiping my necklaces. Gracie no swiping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Collection Day-Glo Bloom Jacquard Dress // I think it would be lovely paired with the Crystal Floral Statement Necklace!

    email:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collection schoolboy blazer in ikat. email: kerstinthornton [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete