Sooooooo... let me share one of my not so secret favorite things.
J.Crew.
I absolutely love J.Crew. Every time a new catalog comes it is all "ohhh hello lover" and then a little bit of folding every page and circling every piece and then a little dying over how much it all adds up to. But c'est la vie.
J.Crew looks great on everyone. Seriously now. I am not at all like the J.Crew models - all perfect skin and androgynous cool good looks. Nor am I simple and clean and chic in my styling. Yet, I love J.Crew. My mom loves J. Crew. My daughter loves Crewcuts, and if that isn't the three most polar opposite people all vouching for one company than I don't know what is!
I adore that I can go into J.Crew and walk out with a whole look, a cool piece, any number of basics and wardrobe staples, and some of the best jewelry and shoes. There is truly something for everyone.
So, now here comes the sharing part... I am going to share some of my favorite J.Crew pieces, and I have already shared my J.Crew secret - I shop there and you should too. AND for the next three days while we talk J.Crew each day I am going to give away $100 gift card!
HURRAY!
One reader will win today's $100 gift card to J.Crew, to enter the giveaway just follow the blog and leave a comment below about what you'd buy at J.Crew if you win! To get a second entry share a link to my blog and in your comment tell me where you've shared the haute mess!
Click here to browse their awesomeness!
Some examples of my love for J.Crew everyday!
Last week I went to a baseball game and wanted to look casual and stay cool in the hot weather. Everything I wore was from J.Crew, and I'd like to think that even though I am not typically a casual dresser it worked out ok!
I also find myself wearing a lot of J.Crew to work. From basic pencil skirts, button downs and silk tops, to just a fun pop of jewelry on a work dress J.Crew never lets me down!
J.Crew also jewelry has also gone with some of my fancier outfits as well. Last week for a dinner I wore one of my favorite DVF dresses and my newest J.Crew necklace for a more put together black and white evening ensemble. I told you - J.Crew stuff fits no matter what they occasion!
Now tell me... what J.Crew pieces would fill in the basic gaps in your wardrobe? Or what fun pieces would you pick to add a pop of color or jewels to your everyday outfits?
I'm die over a good blazer and some ballet flats!
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC. I would buy a sweater
ReplyDeleteelena150980@yahoo.com
Since I'm building a work wardrobe, I'd love to snag a pair of the Minnie pants (lusting for the hot pink), their epic No. 2 pencil skirt, and some work-appropriate tops, from silk tops to crisp bitton-downs.
ReplyDeleteOh, the shoes. And the jewelry! And come on, the BAGS!
Can I buy everything? :)
And shared here: https://twitter.com/annedreshfield/status/354682054358745089
DeletePick me! I need the red and white rash guard, it's impossible to find cute ones!!
ReplyDeleteI put it towards a school boy blazer in navy !!! good with anything, dress up or down!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/blazersandouterwear/schoolboyblazers/PRDOVR~28233/28233.jsp
I'm following your blog on G+ and GFC, and I pinned your blog post! http://pinterest.com/pin/142356038194698791/
ReplyDeleteI might buy a Carrie sequin dress
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC & Bloglovin... :) This would be so amazing. I am currently planning a destination wedding and would love to put it towards a reception dress like http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/weddingsandparties/Novelty/PRDOVR~37957/37957.jsp
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted abut your blog here: https://twitter.com/CMandKW/status/354770840245645312
ReplyDeleteI want to be a haute mess and shop at J.Crew too! The Mirabelle dress in vintage berry pops and is to die for and I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Monarch sweater and skirt you posted last month! I shared your blog on my Facebook page.:) https://www.facebook.com/leslie.shappard
ReplyDeleteHi B! J'adore the Linen Twist Front Dress in Citron! Gorge! just posted you on my timeline - you are too adorabibble.
ReplyDeleteQueen Mommy =
Deletefollow on google+
ReplyDeleteI would get kiki ballet flat!
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
following your blog via GFC // I would definitely use it toward a new dress or skirt. I, too, have a J. Crew addiction. Best place to shop! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteemail:
celeste@mail4me.com
Oh Wow!! you look so pretty!! :O
ReplyDelete