Monday, July 8, 2013

Fourth of July

We had an absolutely idyllic fourth of July.

On the third my office closed at 10 am so I was able to run out to the East Bay and squeeze in both a lunch/movie date with my dad and then an evening A's game with Gwendolyn and the Englishman.


The SF Giants are my one true love; but we were so excited nonetheless to watch a friend play and enjoy the gorgeous, perfect weather that evening.





On the fourth we saw Despicable Me 2 and died laughing. Then we went to The Claremont in Berkeley to swim (Gwen) and tan (me)!




It was no hot dog, BBQ, all American food etc but the food poolside at The Claremont cannot be beat!
Can you tell Gwen loved her A's hat from the night before? She won't take it off!




It was the perfect day.



2 comments :

  1. When I was pregnant, I did a lot of research into diapers (not only for the environment, but also for our wallet). After reading tons of reviews and a recommendation from someone who uses them I decided on Honest diapers.

    ReplyDelete