1- Krista W. (day three)
Krista W.July 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Is it bad luck to enter first? I hope not! I love the Tiki Short in neon azalea! :) Though, if I won I would put it towards something for my upcoming wedding like he tiered crystal comb!
2- Alix (day two)
alixJuly 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I love love love love your blog! I am dying over a little seersucker vest for my nephew.
- I follow via bloglovin
- I follow on Instagram
- Pinned your amazing outfit here: http://pinterest.com/pin/253960866460188894/
- I follow via bloglovin
- I follow on Instagram
- Pinned your amazing outfit here: http://pinterest.com/pin/253960866460188894/
Anne D.July 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Since I'm building a work wardrobe, I'd love to snag a pair of the Minnie pants (lusting for the hot pink), their epic No. 2 pencil skirt, and some work-appropriate tops, from silk tops to crisp bitton-downs.
Email me at bronwyn.newport{@} gmail and I will send you your $100 gift card! Happy Shopping!

I have found that no other diapers provide the quality of leak control and absortion that pampers do. I wouldn't trade brands for anything.
ReplyDelete