Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Giveaway Day Two: closed

I said I was going to be sharing all my favorite things about J.Crew this week and if you know me at all, or have read through this blog at all... you saw this coming...

I love J.Crew because of Crewcuts! And the fact that it means Gwen and I can match!!!! There is nothing better in Bronwynland than being twinners with my mini me! Nope, I don't think it is cheesy, nor do I think it's too much. I think matching Gwen is fabulous!

J.Crew makes it freakishly easy for us to match. They make so many prints and pieces in both mom and mini mom size and I of course am obligated to buy all of it. #duh.



Get the pineapple pieces for women here and a similar skirt here and kids here, and of course the cutest matching swimsuit for kids here and women here, here and here. Now if only J.Crew sold the confidence to model swimsuits on my blog!



I also love Crewcuts because it is PERFECT for Gwen. Crewcuts happens to fit her pretty darn well, has totally quality construction and is kid proof!

I spent the first few years of Gwen's life on the edge of a nervous breakdown watching her get milk, snacks, poop etc on baby Dior and cashmere blankets and then dying every time she outgrew a Burberry coat ($695) after two wears, or took the toes off her handmade shoes when she crawled around the playground. Having been a child who was raised by a stern, clean, prim and proper mom I know all too well the not funness of not being able to PLAY without fear of getting dirty. We had to figure out a solution that was both adorable - why have a mini me if she isn't adorbs right? (kidding... mostly!) - and yet that was tough enough to withstand a kid jumping, running, eating and rolling in dirt and grass. Ok, ok Gwen isn't a total beast, but she is tomboy. Crewcuts is washable, affordable and Gwen has yet to rip through the knees on a pair of jeans, or stain a top beyond my washing!



Stop. Please. I didn't pose this kid. She just watches me way too much. She did my signature pose and of course I had to laugh and then do it behind her.
So, now for day two of my J.Crew giveaway! I have picked a winner of yesterday's $100 gift card (to be announced Friday) and now it is time for someone to win today's!

To enter: make sure you are a follower of this blog, and then click through to see some of our fav Crewcuts pieces - if you don't have a mini me to dress alike with the grown up pieces are still totally covetable, I just use matching Gwen as an excuse to buy more stuff - then comment below what your fav is!

*for an extra entry you can share a link to this blog on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest (note in your comment where you shared it). For a third entry you can also follow me on Instagram!

Matching pineapple tops and her Crewcuts shoes of course match my Kate Spade pair!
Some of our fav Crewcuts/J.Crew pieces!


13 comments :

  1. Doesn't Jocelyn need the Girls' organdy bow dress in yellow to match mine from yesterday? Ok, not the same fabric, but it doen't matter. I'm obsessed with the cheery yellowness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love your blog! I am dying over a little seersucker vest for my nephew.
    - I follow via bloglovin
    - I follow on Instagram
    - Pinned your amazing outfit here: http://pinterest.com/pin/253960866460188894/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Kate spade shoes.
    1. Followed on blog lovin
    2. Shared on Facebook.
    3. Followed on Instagram

    Sadieparty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. my email is amandaelliscarroll@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Bronwyn!! It's Amanda from Showbiz!! I love following your blog! Fashion here in East Texas is lacking I have to say!! I love your tips! I am graduating nursing school soon and would love to use the gift card for interview clothes!

      I follow your blog
      I'm sharing it on Facebook
      I don't have instagram- Sorry!

      Have a fabulous day!! :) Amanda Ellis-Carroll

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh. You two are so cute in your matching dresses... makes me want a daughter to match with ASAP. :) I'm following you at bloglovin: kwandcm

    I pinned your outfit here: http://pinterest.com/pin/571112796466628804/ to share your blog !!

    Thanks for all the clothing inspiration... I certainly need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also don't have an instagram... or would have added you there as well. Maybe I should think about getting one?

    cm and kw 2014 (at!) g mail (dot!) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. google+ follower
    Love the pineapple tops!
    tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the stripe dip-dyed dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Google+ follower and subscribed to the blog!

    Shared on Twitter: https://twitter.com/annedreshfield/status/355369155333062656

    And how cute are you and Gwen? Whenever I walk into a J.Crew I have to wander through the Crewcuts if they have it. So much mini style, so much cute! I can't wait to match with my daughter one day – we would rock J.Crew's signature bright colors and preppy style together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Crewcuts Sailboat Sundress -- so darling!
    (following your blog via GFC)

    email:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the mother-daughter looks! (following via g+)

    ReplyDelete